Yes, that is my "job" away from home, with each issue culminating with that one final, crazy, hectic week ... which happens to be now. So with my brain focused on Kenya and Kids' Church and Small Groups, I'm not thinking about blogging material. But I can rely on a perfect little quickie for today, quizzing up for a little 80's fun. That's right -- the 1980's, an era recollected during my birthday memories as well as recently highlighted on American Idol. So in honor of this decade of my youth, I found the perfect quiz ... although I kind of wish the outcome was different. I think I'll take it again. :)
So check it out, give it a try, and let me know what "hunk" makes your day!
Your 80s Hunk Is |
![]() Kirk Cameron |
Who's Your 80s Hunk?
***************************
OK, I did take it again, changing just one answer (it had been a toss-up anyway). The answer: Scott Baio. An improvement? :)
***************************
OK, I did take it again, changing just one answer (it had been a toss-up anyway). The answer: Scott Baio. An improvement? :)


3 comments:
I've got Jason Bateman! :) Thanks for the laugh--I can't wait to watch last night's American Idol when I get home tonight. We're running a night behind, but I thought the men took the 80s by storm. Kurt Cobain does Lionel Richie was one of my favorites...
Oh, now YOU are one lucky girl (would love to see those quiz answers!). I was hooked for a while on "Arrested Development" -- loved J.B. Fun results! Thanks for sharing. :)
I wound up with Michael J Fox...not bad! A little short, maybe.
The posters that were hanging in my pre-teen bedroom were Eric Estrada (on a motorcycle, of course) and Shaun Cassidy...eeuw! Now I'm probably dating myself, because those were more like late 70s. Too funny.
Post a Comment