If I didn't have kids, I would be a fabulous cook. I would whip up delicious, unique, interesting dishes at least 4 nights a week. OK ... not only would I have to be childless, but I'd also have to be job-less in order to have the freedom to do this. And I'd also have to be fairly wealthy to afford these ingredients, I suppose. Hey, this is a dream, so I can think big ...I recently received the autumn issue of Family Fun magazine, full of great ideas and, in this issue, some interesting pumpkin-themed recipes. Tonight I'm making Tex Mex Pumpkin Patties, which include sautéed corn, peppers, and onion (in cumin and chili powder), bread crumbs, shredded cheddar, pumpkin mush (from a can -- I'm not that hard core), and ricotta ... so what do you think? Gross ... or delectable? Interesting ... or avoidable?
I'll let you know later tonight. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment