Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To ...






Yep ... she's 3. Already.
Unbelievable.
What a girl!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Goodness--Grace's birthday always sneaks right up on me! I didn't have any memory of it this year. Anyway, so glad I checked the blog so I can say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to this amazing little girl, and wish love to her entire family.

Sue said...

Thanks for your thoughts and love! And the funny (and oh, so sad!) thing is that it always sneaks up on ME too! Poor thing hasn't had the best of birthdays -- her first was literally "celebrated" (if that's what you could call it -- a pathetic candle in an equally pathetic cupcake) in the middle of a move, last year was fun (feeling like I had to make up for the year before), and this year it fell in the midst of a frenzy of doctor visits and a million other things. Somehow the birthday fell on the ol' back burner ... Yet somehow I know she'll forgive me. :)