Sounds like good headline -- and it is. After playing some phone tag with Aidan's school director about this tuition issue, I ran into her today at the office when I dropped my boy off for school. Within 7 seconds, the issue was resolved. She saw me, said hello, and then said, "I looked over Aidan's attendance in February and now June, and I just waived this month. It's no problem at all -- don't worry about it."
Phew! $193 safely tucked away in my bank account! I was very, very happy. It's funny how I simply hate dealing with things like this. Internal cringing, avoidance ... and now thankfully a positive resolution. If I can be frugal enough, I'll hang on to that and put it toward next year -- he enters Transitional Kindergarten in September at $343 a month. Ouch.
I think I'll write her a little note of thanks. Now that is something I can do with ease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now see, that wasn't so bad!
Post a Comment