Of course there are other ways of entry than a plain old door. Both kids, bottoms-up through the windows. Now here's a life-lesson for me: when God closes the proverbial door (and I've had a lot of that lately), just jump through the plastic window.
.
Grace trying another tactic ...

Tactic not quite working.

Ah, now she tastes the sweetness of success.

Happy boys make happy moms.

Grace's new haircut. She has a killer cowlick which causes this massive shock of coppery fine, silken hair to fall straight forward, rather than part nicely. She's a foe of hair clips, so she got a retro 70's "pixie cut," kind of like Dorothy Hamill. But girl, you are doomed for crooked bangs if you continue to throw fits in the chair!
(Oh, right ... forgetting about the the tantrums ...)

I love this girl, this grace in my life ... I will never tire of my kids reaching up to me, a thousand thoughts in a beautiful, big-eyed glance ...

.

Grace trying another tactic ...

Tactic not quite working.

Ah, now she tastes the sweetness of success.

Happy boys make happy moms.

Grace's new haircut. She has a killer cowlick which causes this massive shock of coppery fine, silken hair to fall straight forward, rather than part nicely. She's a foe of hair clips, so she got a retro 70's "pixie cut," kind of like Dorothy Hamill. But girl, you are doomed for crooked bangs if you continue to throw fits in the chair!
(Oh, right ... forgetting about the the tantrums ...)

I love this girl, this grace in my life ... I will never tire of my kids reaching up to me, a thousand thoughts in a beautiful, big-eyed glance ...


1 comment:
Sue,They are truely precious!
Post a Comment