My sister-in-law April had triplets today! Triplets!! They join twin sisters, Maggie and Ellie, age 6. They even have a girl dog and cat. Well, they thought they had two girls cats, but it turns out the dude cat was a little sneaky. My brother Dave is now clearly out-numbered. But I think he likes it that way.
I'm still completely blown away by these babies. Check this out:
Identical twins: Elizabeth Renee (weight: 4.2 pounds) and Anneke Grace (weight: 4.4 pounds)
Third baby Jessica April: 5.12 pounds!
I mean, come on! Jessica alone could be the weight of a single baby ... and then there's two more! That's over 14 pounds of baby! That's awesome for the babies and their overall health and development. April, April, April ... you are my new hero.
My brother called my parents a short while ago with the news. He's on a total high. I hope that high carries him through this transition! They'll do just fine. If anyone in our entire family could handle this situation, it's them. Hats off, congratulations to ALL of you! Can't wait to see pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment