Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just WAY Too Cute

So ... cute blog, don'tcha think? OK, well, I was visiting the blog of ... I guess the appropriate relationship would be "a friend of a friend" ... and she recently changed her blog site from something fairly generic to something utterly adorable. I saw the ad for it, which is emblazoned on the upper corner, drooled a bit at the amazing creativity of the folks who came up with the site, and just HAD to try it for myself. There are probably thousands of really cool patterns to choose from, and I could change mine weekly if I so desired!

I worked my housewifely hands to the nub this morning, cleaning like a fiend. I have 2 children over for a while this afternoon, watching them while their parents (and our super-good friends) are engaged elsewhere, and later on my sister-in-law and her 2 boys are coming over for an early birthday party for Aidan. Ahhhh ... and Grace just woke up, adding to the mix.

So yes, I just indulged myself with a little blog fun this afternoon. So keep checking at my lovely little site, for you never know what cool design will greet you next!

No comments: