A low-key day today ... somewhat, anyway. Saturdays are usually catch-up days. This morning we are getting Grace's portrait taken at JC Penney -- a tradition we started with each of our kids when they born: one baby picture, then one taken each year. Last year's episode was a
complete and utter disaster, so I am praying for much smoother sailing today! I'm also hoping to see if I can get a shot of both kids together, something we haven't done yet (at least not professionally). Aidan has this thing of feeling left out, so this might placate him.
I took a few fun, random photos recently and wanted to post them, just for fun -- to remind myself that in all of the chaos and weighty times of life, there is indeed quite a bit of fun to be had.
Every day can be Halloween

No comment necessary

Channeling Elvis ... or ... something ...

Would you believe one little girl could make this one big mess?
Yup.
2 comments:
Channeling Elvis? I think they were possessed by the spirit of Huey Lewis.
Wow, the last picture looks like my house on a GOOD day. :)
Post a Comment