Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Kind of Crappy Christmas Gift Are You? (Or: early morning blues can be kinda funny...)

In the good-hearted fun of this festive season, I thought I'd throw out a little holiday quiz for a morning chuckle. The title of this one caught my eye immediately: "What kind of crappy Christmas gift are you?" and I couldn't resist.

I think I should have resisted.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I've been laughing for the past for minutes, but ...

Geez!

Give it a try -- and post a comment with your results! Misery loves company, right? Maybe I won't feel so bad.


You Are a Losing Lottery Ticket!



Full of hope and promise.

But in the end, a cheap letdown.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Are a Christmas Sweater!
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.
You're not afraid to be a little tacky. - Thanks a lot! - Michelle

Sue said...

Oh ... LOVE IT!! :)

I think I'd rather be flashy and tacky than a loser ... haha!

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious! And my results...

I am socks...Cozy and warm, but easily lost. You make a good puppet. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

I would say I am Christmas lights, sometimes I try to shine alittle to bright, and over do things a little to much.