For not blogging much, I have managed to sneak in my third post today! :) I just received my digital proofs of the kids' "photo shoot" and couldn't resist posting them here. Oh, how I love these little ones ...
Wow, the photography gods were smiling on you that day!! What great pictures. I hate that little chore of parenthood; in fact, I often say I would rather go to the dentist than to a portrait studio with my kids. LOVE the black/white of Grace... Beautiful!
The photo's are wonderful, especially that black and white of Grace. It was such a nigtmare the first time I took Keiko that I haven't had formal portraits except for the yearly school pictures, but I have been considering a session for both of us. Maybe I'll become inspired.
I'm the mother of 2 dazzling (and dizzying!) children; I'm married to a man I couldn't dream of being without; I'm a woman on a major journey and writing it down along the way. There's so much more ... and so much more to come.
2 comments:
Wow, the photography gods were smiling on you that day!! What great pictures. I hate that little chore of parenthood; in fact, I often say I would rather go to the dentist than to a portrait studio with my kids. LOVE the black/white of Grace...
Beautiful!
The photo's are wonderful, especially that black and white of Grace. It was such a nigtmare the first time I took Keiko that I haven't had formal portraits except for the yearly school pictures, but I have been considering a session for both of us. Maybe I'll become inspired.
Post a Comment