This boy thinks way too much.
The party planning is coming along. We have a fun, busy afternoon planned -- so please please please pray for a sunny day. If it rains, we've got a huge problem on our hands. All of the games are, obviously, catered to back yard play, and our house isn't big enough to host a group of kids indoors -- let along playful, rambunctious kids. In short, if it rains we're potentially sunk.
Aidan and I had a lot of fun designing and creating the invitations. Photoshop wasn't being very cooperative this morning -- the color disappeared, etc. -- but you get the idea:
And for the biggest -- and best -- surprise of all ... Last night Don, who is back in New England for the week, had visited a gift shop to pick up a postcard to mail to the kids, when he stumbled upon this ...
"Should I get it?!" he asked excitedly. Oh, how can he not ... You can't beat a piƱata that looks like that! And just think of the fun these little Jedi Knights will have beating it to a pulp with a light saber ...
But just don't tell Aidan. This well-planned, well-prepared boy has to have a few surprises in his little life ...

2 comments:
NO WAY...that is the coolest pinata I've ever seen!!! He's not going to want to wreck it. :)
I saw the same one in Toys R Us the other day and thought immediately of Aidan - glad you found it!
Post a Comment