Monday, December 28, 2009

And Speaking of Blossoming ...

Aidan hasn't actually verbally expressed an interest in this (yet), but I find him reaching for the camera as often as he can. The boy isn't bad! At the age of 4, when he first handled the instrument during a walk in our park, I was amazed at some of the shots he took, what was piquing his little sense of visual aesthetics. He has a rather good eye at catching certain angles, and while at first glance his "subject matter" usually tends to completely random, I find it interesting to see what is capturing his attention ... and what he wants to capture on film. Or, rather, pixels.

Here's a photographic story that Aidan told the other day -- I didn't even know it was there until I downloaded the photos last night. Pretty clever ...

The Battle Between Good and Evil begins ...
Obi-Wan Kenobi faces off against the new toy in the family, the creepy (yet oddly cool) General Grievous
(OK, he probably could have had a more effective scene had he not had to content with My Little Pony as a backdrop ...)

"You may be tall ... and creepy ... and oddly disconcerting ... but I have The Force!"

Obi-Wan Kenobi stands at the ready, confident, cool, and collected while the Evil Grievous waves his many arms at him ...

And once again, Good triumphs over Evil ... minus a body part as well.

No comments: