A few weeks ago the kids and I went to the park. Aidan walked on the rocks by the brook while I put our mega-3-wheeler stroller to good use, with Grace enjoying every minute of the ride. Like all kids, Aidan loves the camera, and he begged and pleaded for me to allow him to use the digital camera. Normally I refuse, fearing the breakage of an expensive item, but this time I handed it over. He was absolutely delighted and proceeded to snap away at will. We had a lovely day.When I downloaded the pictures to iPhoto (all 42 of them!) I expected to see the usual random shots taken by a 4-year-old: several pictures of his feet, quite a few blurry shots taken on the run, about 10 of my butt (which were all promptly deleted). But what surprised me was the very large number of really, really beautiful pictures he took! I know quite a few of them were aimed -- I saw him pause deliberately. I wanted to post some of his first photographs here -- perhaps an Ansel Adams in the making? I'm proud of my little guy -- he's got a good eye and produced some beautiful shots.







No comments:
Post a Comment