Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just Too Much Fun at Work

Don's new job title is "Project Manager" and something else -- can't remember what it is at the moment, but this promotion means he spends a little more time in the shop, working on the computer more than ever before. I think he's having a little too much fun, though, with his job, for today he sent me ... this ... in an email, entitled "Cool Picture of Me" (let's not discuss any humility issues at the moment):


OK -- it is pretty cool. Although it reminds me of a T-shirt he has, where the maker did the same exact thing but with the head of Mr. Bill. Kinda of funny.

But then, seriously ... I don't know what he's doing today, but he then sent me this:

The thing is, I didn't even know who this was at first! He looked very familiar -- as someone else -- but I can't place the person ... an actor, maybe? A comedian? A musician? Any guesses? It will drive me a little batty (more so than the picture itself does) until I figure it out. Way too weird. But what a fun job he must have ... Sure beats what's on my list today.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness...my stomach hurts; that is the funniest thing I've seen in quite awhile!!! Does make you wonder what else he's doing, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that Picture!!!!!!

Sue said...

He's a good sport, isn't he ... we all need a good laugh now and then, and it takes a strong character to allow himself to be the catalyst! :)

Funnily ... it kind of freaked Grace out. Aidan was laughing hysterically, but when Grace came over to the computer, took a moment for it to register, she then made a funny noise -- like a "Ooooooh, I don't think I like this!" -- and backed away, covering her eyes. No matter how many times we reassured her it was Daddy, she refused to be convinced.

That was almost funnier than the picture! :)