Grace learned something new recently. I have no idea where she picked this up -- certainly not from me, as I haven't done this little childlike thing in eons. She starts out by galloping around in a circle and begins to recite:Wing a wound a wosie
Pockie full a posie
Ah, shit! Ah, shit!
We all fall down!
She then collapses onto the floor.
I've never heard this version before.
Clearly she has no idea what she's saying, yet as a grown-up listening in, well ... she might actually be on to something!
I mean, who really wants to fall down?
I love it. :)

2 comments:
too funny! I was cracking up! Jim is home and I read it to him and he was laughing too. Thanks for brightening our day! We are going upstate as soon as the boys are home from school. Have a nice weekend! Love, Michelle
I like this version better.
Post a Comment