I haven’t posted for a couple of days, and I am happy to say my reasons for not doing so have nothing to do with illness! OK, well, I will briefly admit that I woke up this morning with a headache and slightly scratchy throat, but no matter. “Health” is our word for the day, and sickness has not kept me from my blog.
Rather, housekeeping has. Oh, no, no, no … lest you think I have become a reincarnation of that Fly Lady I keep hearing about – oh, no, it’s not the keeping of my physical dwelling that I refer to. It’s housekeeping of the blog variety. I noticed that I write a lot and there’s really no organization to my ramblings, something that bugs me. If I want to recall something I wrote at an earlier point, I have to try to guess when the particular event happened and search through the archive. Yuck. That’s way too time consuming, and “time” is not something I have in great abundance. I figured that before my posts continued to multiply, I should dive into the task of labeling them.
Boy, is that tedious! But alas, it must be done. More to come.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my, how ambitious! I always admired people who tagged their posts from the beginning. I never took off enough to do so--but it's fun to look over yours, and to see just how much work it is! Happy labeling!
Post a Comment