The other night my nephews came over (my youngest brother's kids) to spend some time with their grandparents (my parents) and have dinner with them upstairs. After our respective suppers, we all headed outdoors. My dad and I did some gardening, Don wanted some time to himself so he could sit inside and listen to headphones (I'm not kidding), and my mom played with the kids. I love this picture -- it doesn't matter how old you are, 7 or 67, you can still play with Monster Trucks in the sandbox.
Their play was interrupted by that ever-present tinkly music from the ice cream truck. Aidan, of course, heard it first, screamed "Ice Cream Truck!" and ran to the front of the house, with the others in tow (Grace shouting "Cree! Cree!" as she galloped behind). I'm so glad I was able to capture this shot:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment